Flagstaff Satellite & TV offers internet solutions for all types and sizes of businesses and properties, powered by AT&T.
You’ll get secure, fast and reliable internet with a range of features that enable users to send data, stream video, share files and more with ease. And, our internet solutions are backed by AT&T support.
When you partner with Flagstaff, you not only get help determining the right internet option for your needs, you get support from a team that’s here to listen, troubleshoot, answer your questions, and help you do business, better.
AT&T Dedicated Internet
Dedicated internet means that connection is yours alone, so your data, voice and video stream more quickly because you’re not sharing the internet with other businesses.
- Seamlessly connects multiple locations and branch offices
- Symmetrical connection provides equal (fast) upload and download speeds
- Optimized transmission for all your applications
- Industry-leading service level agreements – 100% service availability, 99.95% data delivery and low latency across the AT&T network
- 24/7 monitoring
AT&T Business Fiber
For buildings where fiber has been deployed, AT&T Business Fiber offers high-speed fiber optic internet with unrivaled upload and download speeds. Get dedicated, highly secure internet access that:
- Scales up easily as your business grows or your needs expand
- Increases productivity with always-on internet
- Saves money on maintenance and repair
- Connects rapidly to cloud applications
- Is competitively priced
AT&T Wireless WAN
Whether as your company’s primary or backup internet connection, wireless WAN meets many challenges of today’s mobile workforce, branch offices, fleets, retail and POS locations and multi-location companies. It is also a reliable option in areas where wired internet solutions are not viable.
- Available when and where your users need it
- Cost effective and quick to install and deploy
- Streams data, voice and video with low latency
- Enables secure remote transaction processing
- Provides an ideal data backup protocol for disaster recovery
Watch our video to learn more.
AT&T Internet Access
High-speed broadband internet for business that offers flexible features for your small business. AIA supports Wi-Fi networking and its high capacity means multiple employees enjoy simultaneous internet access without slowing down.
- Easily videoconference with vendors, clients and business partners
- Quickly upload, download and share large data files
- Back up data to the cloud from multiple locations
- Get online quickly to conduct research, post to business social media pages, access web-based applications
AT&T IP Flexible Reach
Need to update your voice communications? Talk to us about AT&T IP Flexible Reach, the internet-based, VoIP communications solution that drives greater bandwidth by converging voice and data traffic through the same pipe. IP Flexible Reach offers:
- Competitively-priced calling plans for inbound and outbound calling on your data network
- Expanded reach across the country or around the world
- Virtual telephone numbers that boost market visibility
- Centralized call delivery that routes calls from various locations and answers them at your preferred central location